updated Feb. 27, 2018
- Blue & Gold tickets are available for purchase. Tickets are $8/adult, $6/child, 4 & under are free. You may pay by cash, check (made payable to Pack 8), or PayPal.
- If your scout is entering a dessert in the contest, it needs to be at the church by 3:30pm on the day of the banquet.
- Pinewood Derby results are posted on the blog.
- Information regarding spring Snack Stick sale coming soon.
- Registration for Cub Scout Day Camp is now open.
- District and Council Events page has been updated
Pack 8 Annual Events
Fall Cookout/Campout (September)
Raingutter Regatta (September)
Flag Retirement Ceremony (with Troop 8) (October)
Madison Christmas Parade (December)
Christmas Party (December)
Winter Camp-In (January/February)
Dirty Derby Lock In (February)
Pinewood Derby (February)
Blue & Gold Banquet (March)
Spring Campout (April)
End of Year Party (May)