Event Specific Forms
- Packing List: Tent Camping in warm/hot weather (PDF)
- Directions to Camp Jackson (PDF)
- Map of Camp Jackson (PDF)
- Overnight Instruction Packet (includes release form)
- Release Form (only fill out one release form per participant)
- Overnight Itinerary Weekend Schedule
- Daily Walking Tour Info
- Rocky Topper Tour Info
- 2019 Talakto District Pinewood Derby “Rules of the Road” (PDF) – for Scouts only
- 2019 Talakto District Open Rules (PDF) – for anyone
- 2019 Greater Alabama Council Pinewood Derby Rules (PDF) – for Scouts only
Pack 8 Unique Resources
Uniform Inspection Sheets
New to Scouting
Pack 8 Leadership
Pack 8 Org Chart 2019-2020 – We have several vacant spots in our org chart for next year! Please take a look and contact any leader if you would like to help out or have questions. Note that the Event Coordinators are only asked to coordinate that particular event – a great option for those looking to get involved but aren’t ready to commit to an entire year.
Adult Leader Awards
Scout Leader Awards – printable PDF outlining these awards.
Click on award title to open the explanation page on MeritBadge.org in a new tab.
- Den Leader Training Award – may be earned by any Den Leader
- Scouter’s Training Award – may be earned by any Cub Scout Leader
- Scouter’s Key – may be earned by primary leaders (e.g. Cubmaster)
- Unit Leader Award of Merit – awarded to primary leader through Committee nomination
PayPal – Pay annual dues, event fees, and more safely and securely with Paypal.
Scoutbook – This is where our Pack keeps track of all Pack/Den events and each Scout’s Advancement Record. All leaders and parents in the Pack should have access. Please contact us if you’re having an issue with Scoutbook.
ScouterMom.com – Tips, helps, games, printables, and more for all Scout programs.
MeritBadge.org – a wiki site explaining all awards and achievements available in Scouting.
UltimateScouts.com – Free printables, including requirement and elective tracking sheets.
1bsa.org – Greater Alabama Council Website